Join Us and Make A Difference
Every day we help local people and businesses grow in a place that we love. So if you’d like to make a difference, send us your CV to email@example.com
Mortgage / Lending Adviser
WBS is looking for an experienced professional to help us continue to grow our home and business lending activities here in the Wairarapa region.
You’ll be the front-line point of contact for customer’s lending needs and be responsible for creating personalised loan solutions.
While identifying new business is an important aspect of the role, it’s more important that customers enjoy the best possible lending experience and outcomes.
This is a customer facing and hands-on role. You’ll be guiding customers all the way through the lending process so you need to be flexible and solution- orientated as we don’t operate on a one-size-fits-all approach to lending!
You should apply for this role if you:
- Have previous experience in providing lending / mortgage advice
- Like finding solutions and have a real ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enjoy providing great customer service and making a difference
- Can build strong and lasting relationships
- Can work autonomously but enjoy being part of a small team
- Like the idea of working for a community-focused organisation.
Who are we?
We’re a building society not a bank and that means we put people and our community first. We’re here to grow the Wairarapa region by offering personalised financial solutions to help local homeowners and businesses achieve their financial goals.
If that sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and a covering letter telling us about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Job Description: