Join Us and Make A Difference
Every day we help local people and businesses grow in a place that we love. So if you’d like to make a difference, send us your CV to email@example.com
Loan Operations Team Leader
WBS has an exciting opportunity for a customer focused team leader to help us grow our home and business lending activities here in the Wairarapa region.
You’ll head up our Loan Operations back-office team and play a key role in the development and success of our business.
We are looking for a team player who will help us deliver the best possible lending experience and outcomes for all customers.
While a general knowledge and understanding of mortgage and other lending products would be helpful, your leadership skills, ability to tackle change head-on, and a focus on continuous improvement are the key qualities we’re looking for.
You’ll enjoy working in the engine-room and knowing that the team are delivering our customer’s lending needs. We don’t operate on a one-size-fits-all approach to lending so you’ll need to be flexible and solution-orientated.
It’s a great time to join WBS as we’re taking our business to the next level and this is your opportunity to be part of that evolution.
You should apply for this role if you:
- Have previous experience in leading small teams to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Like finding solutions and have a real ‘can-do’ attitude
- Are a team player who enjoys assisting customers and your colleagues
- Don’t mind getting stuck into detail
- Like the idea of working for a small community-focused organisation that can make a real difference
- Can work autonomously but enjoy being part of a small team
Who are we ?
We’re a building society not a bank and that means we put people and our community first. We’re here to grow the Wairarapa region by offering personalised financial solutions to help local homeowners and businesses grow their future.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 25th January 2021.